Better Family Article Series
Filling Nutritional Gaps
This article series is brought to you by the team behind Liquid Daily: the better option for filling nutritional gaps in your household.
Liquid Is Better
Simplify Your Routine
You're In Control
- The key to adding energy and helping with weight loss is a fast metabolism, and there are plenty of supplements that you can take in order to speed up your metabolism.
- Vitamin B is an important vitamin for weight loss and energy because it helps the body convert food into energy.
- Vitamin D is also a great vitamin for energy and weight loss because it can help burn stomach fat, especially when D3 and K2 are paired together.
Vitamins For Energy And Weight Loss
Many people wonder - what is the best vitamin for energy? And many people who wonder about energy-boosting vitamins also wonder about a list of vitamins that can cause weight loss as well. These two things go hand-in-hand because they both rely on metabolism, which is a process that the body uses to break down food and nutrients to create energy. What you eat (including vitamins and minerals) affects your metabolism (1).
Vitamins and minerals can keep the metabolism working as it should, and the five best vitamins for energy and weight loss are:
B Vitamins. B vitamins play a crucial role in the energy that the metabolism creates in the body. The B vitamins related to this process include B12, biotin, folate, B6, B5, B3, B2, and B1. All of these vitamins work together in order for the metabolism to work correctly.
Vitamin D is also a helpful vitamin for women’s vitamins for energy and weight loss, especially older women. You can get vitamin D from sunlight, and safe exposure is the fastest way to up your body’s vitamin D content.
Calcium is another vitamin that can boost energy and aid with weight loss. It may be vital to a healthy metabolism and it could help the way the body regulates blood sugar control, and it also ensures healthy, strong bones.
Iron is yet another vitamin that can help in this department. The body needs iron for healthy growth, development, and a functioning metabolism. It’s also essential for cell function and the creation of certain hormones. It carries oxygen in red blood cells, then those red blood cells carry oxygen to and from muscles and tissues within the body. If you have low iron, it could interfere with your metabolism and fat burning abilities.
The last helpful vitamin is magnesium, because it allows the body to produce energy. This means that the body is dependent on magnesium for metabolism function.
Vitamins For Energy and Tiredness
For many people, it’s not easy to maintain energy levels throughout the day. That’s why vitamins for energy and tiredness are needed. When life gets busy, when you’ve been exercising, or when you’re feeling down, vitamins for stress and fatigue can help so you can get through the day feeling well-rested and refreshed (2).
Once again, vitamin B12 is a great option. It is one of the best vitamins for energy and depression because it helps your body create red blood cells that transport oxygen all throughout your system. It also can help with neurological function.
Vitamin D is one of the best vitamins for energy for women. Just like we stated before, it can provide energy by helping the metabolism turn carbohydrates into fuel. It can also help your bones absorb calcium, support muscle function, and regulate immune system responses. It can also help to create serotonin in your brain, which makes it one of the greatest vitamins for tiredness and depression.
Vitamin B5 is one of the best energy supplements for chronic fatigue for men. It helps to break down carbohydrates, protein, and fats and turn them into energy. It also has a hand in the production of fat structures like hormones, which is why it can be useful for men.
If you want an extra burst of energy, magnesium is yet another great choice. This vitamin is key for energy production and it also plays an important role in muscle relaxation and transmission of nerve impulses. It also can help the body produce ATP which is the go-to for cells that need instant energy.
Iron is yet another supplement that can help with feeling energetic. It’s very common for people to have iron deficiencies, and this can lead to fatigue, headaches, and reduced immunity over time. Having enough iron in the system allows the body to create new red blood cells, which are essential in energy production.
Best Supplements For Weight Loss
When you want to lose weight, it’s important to eat right and exercise. But sometimes, doing those things just isn’t enough and you want to look into the best supplements for weight loss (3). Having a little help in your corner is never a bad thing, as long as you play it smart.
The best multivitamin for weight loss most likely will be something that includes probiotics. Probiotics are good for your gut and for your waistline, because they reinforce the production of bacteria that’s good for you and can curb the feelings of hunger.
Beta-glucan is another one of the great vitamins for weight loss for females. This vitamin can keep you fuller for a longer period of time, and it can also improve your blood sugar, lipids, and blood pressure. The fact that it does these things also answers the question - what supplements are good for losing belly fat? This one.
Whey protein powder is surprisingly one of the best vitamins for women’s weight loss, and that’s because it promotes the growth of lean tissue and helps the body retain it. This can increase the body’s strength and therefore increase the metabolic rate. If you follow a calorie-controlled diet and add whey protein into the mix, this is one of the best supplements for weight loss over 50 simply because it gets the body working in places where things may have grown slow.
Turmeric is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it one of the best vitamins for weight loss over 40 if you are already working on a weight loss regimen.
If you’re still asking what vitamins are good for losing belly fat and you haven’t felt satisfied with any of the answers so far, look no further than caffeine. Many people are surprised that their beloved cup of coffee in the morning can actually help with their weight loss journey, but it’s possible. Caffeine may help with weight loss and it also may stop weight gain over time. This is because it’s a stimulant, and it can make you more alert, increase your energy levels, burn calories, and increase fat breakdown within the body.
What Vitamins Should I Take To Speed Up My Metabolism
It’s a well-known fact that a fast metabolism burns calories quicker than a slow one does, and that gets people wondering - what vitamins should I take to speed up my metabolism? The best vitamins for metabolism are ones that we have already discussed, but we’re going to get into them a little further so you can better decide what vitamins for metabolism you want to incorporate into your life (4).
Vitamin B is one of the best vitamins for weight loss and metabolism because it converts all types of foods into energy that the body needs. It can also streamline the communication between your muscles and your brain, which helps to convert amino acids into serotonin and norepinephrine - and this can boost your metabolism AND your mood.
Vitamin D is one of the best metabolism booster supplements because it can help burn stomach fat. If you combine vitamin D3 and K2 and allow these vitamins to work in tandem, you may see better results.
It’s very important to have the right amount of iron in your body, because not having enough iron makes it so your muscles don’t get enough oxygen, and this hinders the fat-burning process.
Magnesium is known for the way that it can help the muscles function and make for healthy skin, but it also helps the body produce energy. If the body doesn’t have enough magnesium, it can hinder the metabolism and the amount of energy your body produces in general.
Weight Loss Pills That Actually Work
Whether you’re new to the process or you’ve been trying to shed some pounds for a while, you probably have searched up ‘weight loss pills that actually work.’ There are a lot of phony brands out there that at the very least don’t do anything and waste your money, or at the worst can harm you and your health.
The best metabolism booster pills for weight loss should be tested by dieticians and approved by your healthcare professional. It’s not about finding the best pill to lose belly fat and taking it without doing your research.
Here are some weight loss supplements that we found that actually do what they say they’re supposed to (5):
Green tea supplements can help you shed unwanted pounds because of the combination of caffeine and catechins inside it. Caffeine helps the body burn calories quicker, and catechins act as antioxidants that can prevent and reduce free radical damage that can stall weight loss.
Probiotics are another good choice for weight loss, as they can keep your gut healthy and aid in the process of weight loss as well.
If you’re looking to drop a few extra pounds, taking an inulin supplement may be helpful. Inulin is a prebiotic fiber that may promote weight loss and bring positive changes to your gut microbiota. It helps with appetite regulation and should be taken with plenty of water in order to limit abdominal discomfort. Starting off with two or three grams a day can help you see results from your weight loss journey in a positive way.
- Crichton-Stewart, Cathleen. "Vitamins and minerals that boost metabolism." Medical News Today, 31 July 2018, www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322644#calcium.
- Fleming, K. "Vitamins For Energy And Tiredness: Benefits, And Which Foods To Eat." BetterMe, 2 Jan. 2022, betterme.world/articles/vitamins-for-energy-and-tiredness/.
- Blumberg, Perri O. "Best Supplements for Weight Loss, According to Dietitians." Eat This, Not That!, 31 May 2021, www.eatthis.com/best-supplements-for-weight-loss/.
- "These 5 vitamins will help boost your metabolism." Ladders, www.theladders.com/career-advice/these-5-vitamins-will-help-boost-your-metabolism.
- Crow, Sarah. "Weight Loss Supplements That Actually Work, Say Dietitians." Eat This, Not That!, 15 Aug. 2021, www.eatthis.com/best-weight-loss-supplements/.
More articles from Better Family
- Family Multivitamin
- Liquid Multivitamins
- Best Liquid Multivitamin for Kids
- Chewable vs Liquid Vitamins
- Comparing Monthly Vitamin Subscriptions
- Best Multivitamin for the Whole Family
- Family Diet And Menu Planning
- Multivitamin Liquid Side Effects
- Best Vitamin B12 Liquid Drops
- Liquid Children's Vitamins
- Vitamin Subscription Box
- Good Tasting Liquid Vitamins
- Liquid Vitamin B6 Supplement
- Liquid Selenium Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin E Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B1 Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B3 Supplement
- Wellness Activities For Families
- Immunity Boosting Foods For Adults
- Vitamins For Energy And Weight Loss
- Family Health Goals
- Family Health Goals
- Family Health and Wellness Programs
- How to Absorb Multivitamins Better
- Family Nutrition Tips
- Liquid Multivitamin for Adults
- Liquid Multivitamin for Seniors
- Liquid Vitamins and Minerals
- Why Do We Need To Take Multivitamins?
- Liquid Zinc Supplement
- Vitamin Absorption Chart
- Vitamins That Taste Good
- Liquid Chromium Supplement
- Liquid Silicon Dioxide Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin D Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B9 Supplement
- Daily Wellness Routine
- Vitamins For Energy And Focus
- Improve Family Immunity
- Vitamin Subscription Services
- Can You Dissolve Multivitamins in Water?
- Organic Liquid Multivitamins and Minerals
- Tasteless Liquid Vitamins
- Nutrition For The Whole Family
- B Complex Liquid Drops
- Best Liquid Vitamins for Elderly
- Soluble Vitamins
- How To Take Multivitamins
- Tasteless Liquid Vitamins For Toddlers
- Liquid Zinc Benefits
- Best Tasting Gummy Vitamins
- Liquid Iodine Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin K Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B7 Supplement
- Family Wellness Activities
- Best Multivitamin For Energy
- Supplements For Energy And Mood