- Vitamin D3 is the most effective form of vitamin D, as they last longer in your system and raise your vitamin D levels higher than vitamin D2 can.
- Vitamin D3 and K2 are a great pair, as they work together well and are structurally very similar.
- It’s difficult to get enough vitamin D through diet alone, which is why supplementation is necessary for a large number of adults.
Liquid Vitamin D Supplement
Vitamin D is a vitamin that is fat-soluble and is involved in many bodily processes, including the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, bone health, and the growth and development of muscles (1). It’s commonly referred to as the ‘sunshine vitamin,’ because it’s produced by the skin cells in response to being exposed to the sun.
But even though the sun can be found in everyone’s sky, a recent study showed that around 40% of Americans are deficient in vitamin D. This is where a liquid vitamin D supplement can come in handy, because vitamin D can’t be found in very many foods. Since it isn’t easy to incorporate naturally into one’s diet, vitamin D liquid drops can make getting the right amount of vitamin D much easier.
Before you get started on a vitamin D supplement, it’s smart to know where you’re at with your vitamin D content, and that means talking to your doctor and getting your levels tested. If you’re severely deficient, what you take for supplementation could look much different than what you’d take if you are just mildly deficient.
The best form of vitamin D for absorption is liquid vitamin D, because liquid vitamins like Liquid Daily are extremely easy for the body to break down - because it doesn’t have to do much breaking down at all. The vitamin is in a pure form, and the body doesn’t have to do any extra work. So if you’re looking for the best liquid vitamin D that will get to work quickly, and you’ve been debating vitamin D liquid vs pill, we’d recommend going the liquid route. You’ll see results faster and the vitamin will work much more efficiently than if the body had to go through the effort of breaking down a pill or capsule.
Liquid Vitamin D For Adults
When you think of vitamins, it’s common for children to come to mind - as it’s common for children to take vitamins. But it’s important to remember that it’s important for adults to get the recommended amount of vitamins and nutrients in a day too, which is why liquid vitamin D for adults is never a bad idea.
An adult’s body needs vitamin D in order for building healthy bones - and also for maintaining strong bones (2). The reason that vitamin D is linked so strongly to bone health is because the body can only absorb calcium, the primary component of bones, when vitamin D is present in the system.
Along with encouraging bone health, vitamin D also makes sure that other adult cellular functions are working in the way that they should. It has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and neuroprotective properties, and these properties support immune health, muscle function, and brain activity.
So from this information, it’s easy to glean that it’s next to impossible to thrive without a good amount of vitamin D in your system. And if you’re not getting enough as an adult, supplementation is key.
In general, healthcare providers lean towards vitamin D3 supplements over vitamin D2, as they can raise your overall vitamin D levels better than vitamin D2 can, and they last longer in the body (3). Vitamin D3 drops for adults can strengthen your bones and muscles, boost immunity, improve your mood, reduce inflammation, and improve heart function.
Vitamin D is also a great supplement for breastfeeding and lactating women, and it’s a great supplement for women in general. The best vitamin D supplement for women combines calcium and vitamin D (4), since the two ingredients go hand-in-hand; this way, the bones can be supported in more than one way and the body can be encouraged to absorb calcium. Putting both nutrients into one vitamin just makes sense. The combination also promotes healthy nerves, teeth, and hormones in women. And because more than half of American women don’t get enough calcium in their everyday diet, it’s a great idea to get the recommended amount in the form of a multivitamin.
Liquid Vitamin D 10,000 IU
What you’ll commonly see when shopping around for vitamin D is something like ‘liquid vitamin D 10000 iu.’ And when people see that, they tend to get confused. ‘IU’ is not a unit of measurement that we’re used to, and we might not even realize that it’s a unit of measurement at all. But it is!
The meaning of 10,000 iu is pretty simple. The reason that some vitamins, not just vitamin D, are listed as iu is because they are available in multiple forms. And because they’re available in multiple forms, this means that they have differing levels of biological activity - AKA you need different quantities of each of them to achieve the effect that you’re looking for.
It’s not easy to standardize the recommended doses by the weight of each vitamin, because the quantity of one would achieve a different biological effect in another. They don’t equate to one another in a way that ties it nicely in a bow.
In order to make things a bit more streamlined, authorities chose the ‘iu’ measurement, or ‘international unit.’ You can convert iu into different weight measurements if you so choose, and it also gives consumers and medical professionals alike an agreed upon way to discuss dosage (5).
Vitamin D 10,000 iu benefits are the same as what vitamin D is known for in general. It will trigger vitamin D production in your skin, and your liver and kidneys will convert the vitamin D into vitamin D3, which is the most useful form of vitamin D.
Or, if you’d prefer to take one step out of the process, it’s possible to take liquid vitamin D3 1000 iu. It’s like sunshine in a bottle, and can help your body with its calcium production even if you don’t spend a lot of time outside in the sun.
How to take vitamin D 10,000 iu is up to you. There are many different forms that the vitamin comes in, including capsule, pill, and liquid. Depending on what works best for you and what meshes with your lifestyle, you could go with any of these decisions.
Liquid Vitamin D3 With K2
Like many vitamins when paired together, there’s a special relationship between vitamin D3 and K2. Both have specific duties, and when these two are partnered up (like they are in Liquid Daily), they can do wonders for the body (6).
Liquid vitamin D3 with K2 supports quite a few functions in the body, including blood circulation, bone health, proper calcium storage, healthy cardiometabolic function, blood sugar balance, and immune function. As you can see, the list of liquid vitamin D3 with K2 benefits is long and should not be overlooked.
Consuming enough vitamin K is essential to good bone health, and as we’ve gone over, vitamin D3 can only aid in that department. Organic liquid vitamin D3 with K2 focuses on the relationship between these two vitamins, and as they’re structurally similar, fat-soluble vitamins, they work well together. Much like vitamin D3, vitamin K also promotes the proper utilization of calcium. Vitamin K will help to bind newly absorbed calcium to the mineral matrix within the bones, and it can also maintain the density of bone minerals by decreasing the activity of osteoclasts, which are known for breaking down bone interiors.
All in all, vitamin K and vitamin D3 are not only structurally very similar, they are also great partners for the work they do inside the body.
Best Vitamin D3 and K2 Supplements
The best vitamin D3 and K2 supplements are the ones that give you an honest product - what you paid for with nothing more and nothing less. The way that you can find products like this is looking for liquid vitamin D3 with K2 reviews. When you can read first-hand accounts from people who have received the vitamins and incorporated them into their daily lives, you can really get a good idea - and a genuine one, too - of how the supplement will work for your lifestyle.
The best vitamin D3 and K2 supplements reviews are from people who have no reason to be biased in any way. If the review is positive, they should be leaving that review because they truly think that product is the best liquid vitamin D3 with K2. When you’re looking for what people honestly think when it comes to products, make sure that there’s not an overload of positive reviews. Although that may be heartening when you’re trying to find something that will work for you, the bad news is that an influx of positivity doesn’t always mean good things for that product. Those people could be bots or they could be paid reviews, or even people that the company knows who are writing the reviews as a favor. Having mixed opinions that lean towards positivity is the best result that you can hope for when looking for reviews on vitamins and supplements.
The best vitamin D3 and K2 supplements should ensure that you remain healthy, as they promote bone and heart health. These are vitamins that you should consume every single day, which is why it’s so important that you find a brand that works for you - a brand like Better Family, with our trusted product, Liquid Daily.
Because of the synergistic relationship that vitamin D3 and K2 have, they work well with each other - even better than if you were to decide to take both of them on their own. The best versions of these vitamins are easy to ingest, easy to incorporate into your lifestyle, and made with organic, trustworthy ingredients. You want to know that what you’re putting in your body has a good reason to be there, and that it can only do positive things for your health and wellbeing.
- Link, Rachael. "A Dietitian’s Picks of the 13 Best Vitamin D Supplements for 2022." Healthline, 10 Nov. 2021, www.healthline.com/nutrition/best-vitamin-d-supplements#A-quick-look-at-the-best-vitamin-D-supplements-.
- "Vitamin D." MayoClinic, 9 Feb. 2021, www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-d/art-20363792.
- Steins, Yvelette. "The Benefits of Getting Enough Vitamin D3." VeryWellHealth, 11 Dec. 2021, www.verywellhealth.com/vitamin-d3-5082500.
- Greene, Sydney. "The 8 Best Vitamin D Supplements of 2022, According to a Dietitian." VeryWellFit, 1 Sept. 2021, www.verywellfit.com/best-vitamin-d-supplement-4163501.
- Maloney, Lisa. "What Does "IU" Mean in Vitamins?" Livestrong, 16 Apr. 2019, www.livestrong.com/article/408282-what-does-iu-mean-in-vitamins/.
- "Liquid Vitamin D3 with K2." OrthoMolecular Products, www.orthomolecularproducts.com/product/liquid-vitamin-d3-with-k2.
More articles from Better Family
- Family Multivitamin
- Liquid Multivitamins
- Best Liquid Multivitamin for Kids
- Chewable vs Liquid Vitamins
- Comparing Monthly Vitamin Subscriptions
- Best Multivitamin for the Whole Family
- Family Diet And Menu Planning
- Multivitamin Liquid Side Effects
- Best Vitamin B12 Liquid Drops
- Liquid Children's Vitamins
- Vitamin Subscription Box
- Good Tasting Liquid Vitamins
- Liquid Vitamin B6 Supplement
- Liquid Selenium Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin E Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B1 Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B3 Supplement
- Family Health Goals
- Family Health Goals
- Family Health and Wellness Programs
- How to Absorb Multivitamins Better
- Family Nutrition Tips
- Liquid Multivitamin for Adults
- Liquid Multivitamin for Seniors
- Liquid Vitamins and Minerals
- Why Do We Need To Take Multivitamins?
- Liquid Zinc Supplement
- Vitamin Absorption Chart
- Vitamins That Taste Good
- Liquid Chromium Supplement
- Liquid Silicon Dioxide Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin D Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B9 Supplement
- Vitamin Subscription Services
- Can You Dissolve Multivitamins in Water?
- Organic Liquid Multivitamins and Minerals
- Tasteless Liquid Vitamins
- Nutrition For The Whole Family
- B Complex Liquid Drops
- Best Liquid Vitamins for Elderly
- Soluble Vitamins
- How To Take Multivitamins
- Tasteless Liquid Vitamins For Toddlers
- Liquid Zinc Benefits
- Best Tasting Gummy Vitamins
- Liquid Iodine Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin K Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B12 Supplement
- Liquid Vitamin B7 Supplement